The aim of Psychedelic Frontier is to:
- Encourage the responsible exploration of non-ordinary mental states, including the use of psychedelic drugs by qualified persons in safe and legal settings
- Provide information that enables people to gain better control over their own minds, both in transcendental states and in everyday life. The lessons and insights gained from peak experiences can be transformative when properly integrated into our lives. My aim is to maximize the positive, therapeutic effects of peak experiences while minimizing the risks.
- Share stories about my transcendental experiences. I guarantee that these will not be your average trip reports.
- Spread reliable information and ideas on a topic that is fraught with misinformation and controversy.
- Oppose the dogma, elitism, and pseudoscience that often plague discussions about psychedelics. There are numerous cultures and attitudes surrounding mystical states, ranging from Amazonian shamans to free-wheeling ravers. None of them has a monopoly on the “correct” way to view and undertake the psychedelic experience, but there are lessons to be learned from all approaches.
What is the Psychedelic Frontier?
You are the psychedelic frontier!
We’ve planted a flag on every last scrap of Earth, and plumbed the depths of the oceans with our submersibles; we have landed people on the moon and sent robots to Venus, Mars, and one moon of Jupiter. While our telescopes peer into the unfathomably vast cosmos, our particle accelerators probe the atom by crashing it to bits, observing in crude fashion the quantum interactions that govern all matter. On every front, we are constantly exploring.
Yet in many ways, our subconscious selves remain the most mysterious realms of all. The psychedelic frontier is your own mind, this miraculous entity you call Self. Nothing else is so close and yet so elusive. In exploring the limits of our consciousness, of our being, we follow the age-old adage of Socrates: know thyself.
The term psychedelic comes from the Greek words ψυχή (psyche), meaning “soul” or “mind”, and δηλοῦν (deloun), “to manifest”. So the psychedelic experience is “mind-manifesting”; it strips away the barriers to self-knowledge and exposes the subconscious. Psychedelia is not about drugs or pretty colors; it’s about getting to know yourself.
Are you ready to explore the frontier within?
This website is dedicated to empowering individuals to make safe and intelligent decisions regarding their own consciousness. Information is provided with the purpose of education and harm reduction, not to encourage reckless or criminal behavior. When exploring consciousness, always research and follow the laws in your area. This site is not a source for legal or medical counsel.
Regardless of the laws in place, many individuals will still choose to use psychedelics and other banned substances. These people deserve the most accurate and complete information available in order to minimize the risks associated with their decisions. If you choose to explore the psychedelic frontier, you should at least be prepared for the journey!
There are also many legal ways to expand one’s consciousness, such as meditation, hypnosis, fasting, lucid dreaming, breathing techniques, and ingestion of legal substances.
Be safe and be smart!